1. We ask that ALL patients complete the online Therapia Pre-treatment Covid 19 Screening questionnaire. You will be contacted on the day before your treatment or on the day of your treatment by the therapist to go through these questions again. Please check your email and your phone.
2. When you arrive at our clinic the door will be locked. Please wait outside. Your therapist will open the door when they are ready to take you directly into the treatment room with no possible interactions with other patients. Please come alone to the appointment as anyone accompanying you unless prior discussed with the therapist, will not be able to enter. There will be no waiting room area.
3. We ask that upon entry to the clinic you will utilize our hand sanitizing station prior to treatment and upon your departure. If your hands are visibly soiled, we ask that you use a wipe, then the alcohol-based hand rub prior to moving to the treatment room. Hand-washing protocols will be posted visibly in reception area and at sinks.
4. Please arrive wearing a mask. All patients and therapists will be required to wear a face mask. If you do not have your own mask then I can provide you with one. Cloth masks are acceptable.
5. During the treatment physical distancing is not possible but we will demonstrate physical distancing in the waiting room. In an effort to minimize person to person contact in the reception area, after your treatment I will endeavor to answer any questions and provide any necessary instructions while in the treatment room. This will minimize the time spent at the reception desk and optimize client flow in the clinic.
6. All payments will be made by Credit Card or Debit (under $100) on a wireless point of sale system with tap feature or arranged e-transfer to the therapist. A receipt will be emailed to the patient. Cash is not preferred but may be handled provided that anyone doing so washes their hands immediately afterwards. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
7. All late cancellations fees due to illness with be waived during this time.
8. Additional precautions are being taken to ensure the care and safety of everyone in the clinic including pre-screening of clients and therapists, physical distancing in clinic areas other than the treatment room, strict hand hygiene, and additional time between clients to thoroughly disinfect the treatment room after each visit.